To strengthen our team at the Villach location we are looking for a:
ERP Agent (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- Processing of telephone and electronic enquiries from software users in the event of technical questions and faults
- Qualifying and categorising the enquiry and creating it in the system
- Answering questions, solving problems and, if necessary, forwarding "trouble tickets" within the support organisation
- Monitoring the availability of systems and applications
- Software testing
- Good communication skills in dealing with technical difficulties and complaints
- Pleasure in telephone customer contact and high service orientation
- Good written and spoken English
- Very good computer user skills and technical interest
- Completed training in the field of information technology
- Experience with ERP systems, ideally MS Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Experience in the construction industry
- The office
In our modern and spacious offices we offer our employees a relaxed working atmosphere. With flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home, we also offer our employees an ideal work-life balance.
- Permanent job
We offer you a full-time position in a permanent employment relationship. We focus on long-term relationships.
- Training and further education
A company is only as strong as its employees. Therefore, it is important to us that you can regularly update your knowledge.
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR 3,094, - gross/month. With appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.
Network Dimensions Group of Companies
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application - preferably by email - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ND Projects GmbH
9524 St. Magdalen, Villach
T: +43 1 713 01 34-400